Thursday 18 November 2010

Draycote re-opening in 2011

I heard today that Draycote will be open again in 2011 and they will be looking for someone to take on the lease. The repairs haven't even been started yet, the car park will not be available and you will not be able to drive around bank fishing. However at least it will be open again and the lease states they have to stock 35k fish so it should fish well again too. I have also found the invitation to tender for the lease if anyone is interested.

http://hallscommercial.agencypilot.com/store/documents/other/192+1670.pdf

2 comments:

  1. so is the boat fishing still uneffected and what bank fishing is avalible as we miss fishing draycote we were regularly there and enjoyed some very big catches, i hope the quality of fishing hasn't changed too much...

    Paul Hanson, Nuneaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have seen there is to be 35,000 fish stocked per year so the fishing should be ok. I think the tennant and rules are due to be announced next week and the biggest issue seems to be the road access for bankies but they are considering some cars having access. I'll post as soon as I know more.

    ReplyDelete