Sunday 30 May 2010

Eliminators blown off

It was bowing 23 miles an hour at Rutland this morning and forecast to get up to 40 later in the afternoon and with safety in mind there were no boats going out today.

I was nearly there when Richard Slater called to tell me it was off so I turned around and headed home.

The practice was wasted but it was good to have a day out with Ash anyway although we did get rained on most of the day. I managed 4 on blobs and boobies and the fish were deep in the morning but came up in the water in the afternoon. We found fish in Spud bay, Yellowstone, outside the lodge and in Barnsdale however I didn't find and of the fresh stockies I was looking for but if I was to fish over fish all day i was feeling confident.

Anyway it's irrelavant now and it's all down to one heat at Grafham in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment