Sunday 15 February 2009

Pitsford Beginners Courses

This year Peter Hartley is going to be running all the beginners courses at Anglian Water. He will undoubtedly be supported by other instructors. He has set up a new website so if you are interested in an fishing courses you should find something here to suite your needs at http://www.bsff.co.uk/

I have just agreed over the weekend with Peter that I will take the lunchtime slot on Pitsford courses for half an hour and give a talk on trout food and fly tying.

Just been talking to one of the instructors Anthony Williams while he is out in New Zealand. Weathers not great but the country is fantastic. It takes me back 20 years when I spent 9 weeks out there with a rucksack on my back-fantastic times. Anthony has managed to do a bit of fishing and this picture just shows the quality of fish and surroundings-lucky devil!




He'll not thank me if I don't give you link to his website at http://www.flyfishingacademy.co.uk/. Anthony is regularly at Pitsford and Ravensthorpe teaching or guiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment