Tuesday 16 March 2010

Fish all over

I don't seem to be quite in the groove at the moment. There are people bagging up but I'm not one of them. Having said that I am still only fishing 2 or 3 hours so really I'm doing fine.

Steve had given me a text to say he was on the Pines so I headed there at lunchtime today just as he popped in the spot that someone had bagged up earlier. I took up a spot on the point of the creek and table bay and started with the di5 and booby. It didn't feel right so I set up with what I was comfortable with - a green pea and orange blob on a floater. I counted it down and first two pulls and my first fish.



I thought this was going to be it but i struggled on and managed another couple before my feet were aching - must take my box next time! Well with fish off sailing club, the pines and bog bay the fish really are all over.

Steve persevered on without success but he won't be put off and I'm sure he will be back tomorrow. For me I fancy a change of scenery at Elinor tomorrow, either that or Phil wants to catch a bag full again!

No comments:

Post a Comment