Sunday 7 March 2010

Too cold for me

Having sorted out my AW season ticket I thought I would take a look at Ravensthorpe today but that's all it ended up being, along with a few others by the look of the boats still in dock.



It was a lovely bright day with the sun out but a sharp frost overnight had left most of the water frozen. However with the sun now out it was thawing fast and would probably quite nice this afternoon.



I thought I would have a walk first but on closer inspection the water is coloured and there were no flies about. The odd boat was catching but no one off the bank. I think it was one of those days where if you were standing over a shoal and fishing slow and deep you could be bagging up. Alternatively you could be up to your knees in freezing cold water being blown by a cold easterly, a bit too cold for me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment